5 things that make politicians sexy
Of all the things we expected from the general election women finding Ed Miliband sexy definitely wasn’t one of them.
So what tips can you learn from Ed, David and Nick (not to mention that utter fox Obama) that make you seem fit to the fairer sex?
1. Being ‘statesmanly’ – if you watch a politician giving a speech you get a mini masterclass in body language: assertive but also open. And as we know from the long line of lust towards DJs/ rockstars etc … something about being in front of a crowd (even at the Conservative Party conference) gives added sex appeal.
2. Grey hair – if you think growing older makes you ‘unsexy’ think again. When the new wave of Ed Milliband fever hit it was all down to his silver fox status… (well he’s definitely on his way) so looking ‘distinguished’ is apparently no bad thing.
3. Doing laundry – every male UK politician (except some of the really evil ones) has posed in his family kitchen and talked about how he shares family chores. Why? Because they believe the female voters would love a guy who knows his way around the Fairy Liquid. Whilst women may not quite be that simple… equality is definitely hot. Just check out the #heforshe campaign.
So if you think a woman’s place is in the kitchen you maybe left scrubbing the dishes alone.
Great relationships are partnerships and guys who create that with the women in their life, are the ones who really make us swoon.
4. Keeping their promises – ‘Cleggmania’ descended upon us five years ago only to be obliterated by Nick not maintaining his promise about tuition fees… the result ‘Cleggnausea’ – so don’t under estimate the power of INTEGRITY (saying what you’ll do, and doing what you say) as having serious sex appeal.
5. Passion. Not for the woman in their lives in a ‘tear your clothes off’ kinda way but just straight up passion for a cause. I find that all the guys I follow on Instagram these days are some kind of modern warrior… eco warrior, travelling warriors, rock star warriors. A guy who seems like he knows where he’s going, has a strong identity and something other than meeting women that he’s passionate about = PURE SEX (to me anyway!)
So if you want to get her vote (sorry, terrible pun #2 couldn’t resist) make sure that you have integrity, passion and apparently the occasional grey …