Going Renegade Bootcamp
Going Renegade- Exciting news…
In this blog, I want to explain the good reason behind my decision to organise Going Renegade Bootcamp!
Firstly, know I’ve long felt that women’s dating being confined to:
If you like him, ignore him.
Wait for him to ‘chase’ you.
And under no circumstances say hello to him!
Otherwise, he’ll think you’re easy.
Certainly, this is just a little out of whack with modern-day life…
Also, let’s be honest about our present situation:
- Men fear rejection.
- Men have been conditioned that approaching you is creepy.
- We have a cultural attitude that favours privacy.
- Most people use alcohol as a crutch to meet people in real life.
- Online dating will soon by our dominant way to meet people.
- Modern life tells us connections are as disposable as a swipe left.
- We’re constantly pre-occupied and rarely live in the moment.
Hence, you may not be getting chatted up all that much. Maybe you are ready to say NO to passivity, NO to rigidly defined gender roles, and NO to just accepting what you’re giving.
I am proud to announce my first GOING RENEGADE bootcamp will be coming this autumn.
This will be a full weekend (Friday 7:00-11:00 p.m. and 11:00 am-11:59 pm Saturday) dedicated to coaching you through your comfort zones and training the practical skills that will move you to a position of empowerment when it comes to meeting men.
GOING RENEGADE BOOTCAMP LONDON SEPTEMBER 16-17TH 2016
Going Renegade includes:
- Working with Hayley Quinn and her dedicated coaching team!
- Team dinner Saturday evening!
- Prosecco reception!
- Carefully age-appropriate selected venues!
FOR ADVANCED DETAILS OF THIS SELL OUT EVENT CONTACT [email protected] WITH THE SUBJECT LINE ‘I’D LIKE TO GO RENEGADE…’
Let’s go wild …
Read more about Going Renaged in the article by Cosmopolitan!