What does it mean to flirt with balls?
I recently sat down with the Metro and discussed my 10 tops tips for feminist dating. We had a quick chat about my New Love Philosophy and how it is changing the face of dating. Yes, it involves women saying ‘hi’ men, and why not? Yes, it’s a long-overdue change to the world of dating and yes it’s a feminist dating approach.
Here are 10 top feminist dating tips that will change your life!
- Start conversations in real life – don’t just see online dating as your only way of meeting people.
- Be open to meeting people during the daytime.
- Target where you’re actually spending your time around your hobbies and interests – win-win if you do or don’t meet anyone
- State the commitment level you want. Say if you want monogamy. Equally, say if you just want to f*** around.
- Let them know you’re single.
- Compliment him. Men often need validation. Maybe he’s not approaching you because he’s unsure of himself.
- Be honest regarding your life. It’s okay to not want to disclose certain things until you get to know a person better but I’d question your reasons if you’re actively being dishonest about previous relationships etc.
- If he’s not interested in the same things as you, move on.
- Give clearer signals, that will help him to take the steps forward
- Don’t play games. Waiting a day to text him back? Back to 2006 again.
If you choose to challenge the same patriarchal principles in your love life as we all do in the outside world, you start thinking about what it means to you to select a partner who is good for you rather than randomly “winning” any man who will accept you.’
Hacking Online Dating
Online Dating Aussie Style We've got a bit of a hackathon today when it comes to online dating. So we're going to be giving you some short, swift effective techniques to get through the brutal modern mess that is Tinder, Happen, Once and Bumble. If you are interested in improving your online dating presence or getting a better return on effort, this is the right place for you. As you probably know I'm a huge fan of teaching skills to meet women in real life, to become more charismatic and have more sex appeal on your date. And also form better healthier relationships. But for today we're going to tackle the millennial minefield that is the online dating app. I'm being joined by Ben from Super Fit Dad, who is a personal trainer, blogger, father. I've just been having a little chat with him. And he's got some badass tips…
Online Dating No-Nos
What type of profile cuts the mustard? This is the podcast which goes renegade on traditional forms of love and dating. So if you're fed up of have been playing by the rules have been told what you're supposed to do a feeling that online dating is the only way to meet him, that there are no good men left than you are in the right place. I'm here to revolutionise your outlook teach you some amazing skills from the world of pickup, NLP and hypnosis and take upon a call interviewee. Today I am joined by Ben from Super Fit Dad who is a personal trainer, blogger and dad, as the name might suggest. Ben: That's right, Haley. Thanks for having me. It's a pleasure to be here. Hayley: It's funny actually, Ben was we came across one another because Ben was actually renting an apartment on the floor…
Ten dating myths that take your power
In this episode I tell you about the 10 biggest 'dating myths' that women have been lead to believe about dating. If you carry on with these mindsets they will rob you of your power and keep you disheartened when it comes to love.