Are You the Good Guy or the Bad Guy?
If you’re not having the crazy, sexy fun life that you want I think I might know what your problem is… if you answer YES to these 3 questions I’ve got a diagnosis for you 😉
1. Do you consider yourself to be a morally upstanding, decent guy?
2. Do you think that most men who get lots of women are jerks?
3. Do you think that if you just want sexual uncommitted relationships with women that you’re automatically EVIL.
Ok then you’re suffering from Nice Guy Syndrome and we need to get a few mindsets around sex straightened out for you.
1. You can have morals and sexy adventures. Women have to know there are guys out there who are decent, good people and who are sexual animals. Trust me it’s quite frustrating as a woman to have guys that you like as people but who would never, ever dare to show you their sexual side.
2. You’re only a jerk if you deceive, lie and coerce people into having sex with you. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. Plus you have to meet women in a way that’s in line with your values as a person or otherwise you will stop yourself from meeting women as you’ll be in a battle with your consciousness. And I know you don’t want to be that guy.
3. Not all women want relationships. In fact that assumption is kind of insulting. Women can have patches (or whole) lives where having a ball & chain relationship just isn’t their thing too. If you’re in a headspace where you’d like to meet a girlfriend: look for women who want the same thing as you and (vice versa) if you want sexy fun adventures find women who are looking for the same thing.
Get GREAT at saying what you want without telling her what she wants.
DON’T TELL HER WHAT SHE THINKS & FEELS
‘you should relax and just go with the flow’ (FYI she doesn’t have to do ANYTHING you say)
DON’T BE UNCERTAIN AND SHIFT RESPONSIBILITY
‘if my work wasn’t so busy things would be different but I think right now that’s probably what’s best’ (come again? get some clarity!)
DO GET USED TO SAYING ‘I WANT’
‘I want to enjoy hanging out with you and I find you very sexy’
DO ACCEPT IF SHE’S NOT ON THE SAME PAGE
‘that’s cool I think it’s good that you know what you want and have the chops to express it. You know how I feel though and if you change your mind, and want that experience I’d love to share it with you’
And you know what if you give her the
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE
and you are CLEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT (no BS) you maybe surprised how many women are on exactly the same page as you