Do I need to buy women things to make them like me?
Women just like cars and money, right?
Well… I’m sure some do! There are plenty of Sugar Daddy websites out there that will lure you in promising you access to the most beautiful women- the only catch is, of course, you have to pay for it!
And sadly I’m sure some of these companies deliver: that is if you want a girl who loves what handbags you can buy her, what restaurants you eat at, and generally what she can TAKE from you.
You may believe this is your only route to a ‘high quality’ woman but I’m going to tell you right now a. it’s not b. any ‘high quality’ woman does not take pride in being spoon-fed by a man.
So if you want to attract golddiggers who will just ditch you as soon as a better proposition comes along – go for it. If you want a sincere, cool, self-assured woman you need to look elsewhere.
Let me tell you what a high-quality woman will do:
1. She’s ok for you to be the ‘gentleman’ from time to time by occasionally treating her, but she’ll always offer to split the bill, or will do something nice for you next time.
2. She doesn’t ‘expect’ a certain standard of financial treatment and would be just as happy with a £10 date as a £100 one.
3. She will be with you to celebrate the good days and the bad days at work: she values loyalty, trust and a bond over the digits on your paycheck.
4. She sees everything as a joint effort – whether that’s painting the apartment or organising the groceries.
5. She doesn’t sulk or sexually rejects you if she doesn’t get her way.
So if you want a high-quality woman make sure you manifest the qualities of loyalty, fairness, strength and kindness that she shows you – and not the superficial status symbols which send out all the wrong messages*.
*, of course, aim to be successful but don’t use it to make people like you, do it (like everything) for you!
If you want to discover how to meet that high-quality babe who will rock your world and support you then you’re in the right place – more info is behind closed doors at my Hayley Quinn Club– enjoy!