Getting stressed? You need to Reset with me
If you are in a dire need for a reset, don’t I have a treat for you! Modern life is pretty much set to wind you up:
- Women cancelling last minute on that date (via WhatsApp, thanks)
- Colleagues/ families/ transport/ so-called friends testing your patience levels
- …and don’t get me started on people you meet who just suck you dry of your energy
You may think that this is just life however if you’re living life this way BE WARNED it will ding your social and dating life. Here are some warning signs this is you.
- You’re giving up on women/people in general. Thoughts like ‘i am never going to get what I want’ spring on you. You dismiss them, but they still jump you.
- The feelings of being drained make it so you cannot go out after work to actually meet anyone.
- You allow yourself to get wound up by dumb people/ life in general. We know getting stressed when it’s not serious is a straight-up waste of emotions.
To fix it I’m bringing a brand new style of the workshop to you called Urban Reset to London.
If you can’t suddenly get to central London on November 15th here are some immediate steps you can take from home.
First, you gotta understand that if your emotions are getting on top of you and holding you back from leading the life you want the only person you’re hurting is yourself.
To stop you getting in the way of you you need to develop a couple of helpful mindsets to make sure you don’t let bad experiences trap you forever.
Here’s one you can use now…
FORCE YOURSELF TO HAVE EMPATHY FOR THEIR PERSPECTIVE
Sounds a bit care beary but let me show you how useful this can be for you.
A girl cancels your date. Last minute. Annoying.
You can either think all women are evil, flakey, frustrating human beings. Send her a frustrated message. Send her a NEEDY message. Or complain to me…
You can go ‘ok she doesn’t know me that well yet, I probably didn’t do the best job of conveying my personality. She doesn’t feel as bad as I think she should do about the cancellation because flaking last minute is a modern-day smartphone-related issue. So I’m not going to let it bother me that much. I’ll connect with her more next time, let this frustration go and get back on with enjoying my life because I’m an AWESOME GUY.’
SO MUCH BETTER
Better thought loops = more energy, motivation and success with women. YES!
So if you are based in London come and see me on November 15th at my URBAN RESET at Yotopia in Covent Garden – I will be spending 90 minutes working with a small group of people to reboot your mind and get you back out there.
And for everyone else start thinking about how you can re-think things to help you to keep motivated and stay in the game. Or book your private consultation session with me today!