Walt Disney has a lot to answer for! Personally, for me one of his top crimes is conditioning people to have seriously unrealistic romantic expectations. Including, but not limited to every woman wanting to be swept off her feet.
If you’ve ever wondered why…
- Being a nice guy doesn’t work.
- Letting her decide doesn’t work.
- The thought of you wooing multiple women makes her want to throttle you.
You might want to look at any Disney film, ever. The movies tell women to expect one day (if we look enough like a princess) that we are going to be swept up one day by some amazing man who will love only us, and who will save our whole life.
So no pressure! But that’s why….
- She doesn’t want a guy to pussyfoot around her and tentatively build bridges. It’s annoying but that doesn’t just scream LOVE OF MY LIFE to her mind. So being bolder often works better.
- I know that by offering her to meet her where she likes, to do something that she likes, you’re basically being the greatest guy ever- however, this won’t be appreciated until later on in your relationship. At the start, too much choice doesn’t feel SWEEPY enough and can make her feel less attracted to you.
- She is going to struggle to get down with the idea of you seeing other women/ even being attracted to other women. What may seem biologically unrealistic is what she’s been taught to expect. If you’re into her enough you will focus on pursuing her. If you’re not then she’ll want to go find a truer knight.
Does she really want to be swept off her feet?
I could go on about the ways Disney has made your dating life harder… but really before you burn your Lion King DVD think about how the stories we’ve loved have shaped our ideas on romance, and use it to empower you to understand her. Sweep her off her feet.
When you do, and you can demonstrate that to her, you will be the guy that rocks her world. To do this please check out my member’s area – I have advice on there that can turn this all around for you!
Hacking Online Dating
Online Dating Aussie Style We've got a bit of a hackathon today when it comes to online dating. So we're going to be giving you some short, swift effective techniques to get through the brutal modern mess that is Tinder, Happen, Once and Bumble. If you are interested in improving your online dating presence or getting a better return on effort, this is the right place for you. As you probably know I'm a huge fan of teaching skills to meet women in real life, to become more charismatic and have more sex appeal on your date. And also form better healthier relationships. But for today we're going to tackle the millennial minefield that is the online dating app. I'm being joined by Ben from Super Fit Dad, who is a personal trainer, blogger, father. I've just been having a little chat with him. And he's got some badass tips…
Dating Workshop With Hayley Quinn X Match
SAVE YOUR SPACE ON HAYLEY QUINN'S NEXT DATING WORKSHOP with MATCH 29.04.19 The Curtain Club, Shoreditch, London 19:00-21:00 Hayley Quinn and Match will tell you the new rules of dating as you learn, laugh and get inspired! Match Dating Coach Hayley Quinn will be your guide to the new dating rulebook, offering tips and practical exercises to build your dating confidence. Hayley will take you on a fun journey through modern dating trends teaching your some useful skills you can put into practice straight away. Hayley Quinn is the UK's Leading Dating Expert. With more than 1 million views of her TED talk, she is a regular on national TV and has helped thousands of men and women improve their dating lives. Right now she is working with Match, presenting fun, informative events where she explains modern dating. You will discover: - Two negative mindsets that can hold you back from…
Online Dating No-Nos
What type of profile cuts the mustard? This is the podcast which goes renegade on traditional forms of love and dating. So if you're fed up of have been playing by the rules have been told what you're supposed to do a feeling that online dating is the only way to meet him, that there are no good men left than you are in the right place. I'm here to revolutionise your outlook teach you some amazing skills from the world of pickup, NLP and hypnosis and take upon a call interviewee. Today I am joined by Ben from Super Fit Dad who is a personal trainer, blogger and dad, as the name might suggest. Ben: That's right, Haley. Thanks for having me. It's a pleasure to be here. Hayley: It's funny actually, Ben was we came across one another because Ben was actually renting an apartment on the floor…